Dashuri dhe Ndëshkim 50

Dashuri dhe Ndëshkim Epizoda 50

Maybe it's too early maybe it's too late and so you can't see it clearly Maybe it's a secret maybe it's just fate but I'm still too frightened to admit it Maybe now it's the wrong time yet my intuition has always been right


Murat Yildirim and Nurgül Yesilçay as Savas Baldar and Yasemin Κάποτε θα 'μαστε μαζί - Σάκης Ρουβάς Someday we'll be together - Sakis Rouvas (English Lyrics) Ask Ve Ceza - Ερωτας Και Τιμωρια English Lyrics Maybe it's too early maybe it's too late and so you can't see it clearly Maybe it's a secret maybe it's just fate but I'm still too frightened to admit it Maybe now it's the wrong time yet my intuition has always been right Someday we'll be together, remember that Someday you'll be sleeping in my arms Someday we'll be together, don't forget that Someday you'll be astounded by our love Someday the right moment will come Someday we'll be together Someday the right moment will come Someday the two of us will be together Maybe it's just your fault maybe it's my fault too I wrap our little joys in panic Maybe it's just sheer selfishness every contact of ours is a Gordian knot Maybe now it's the wrong time yet my intuition has always been right Someday we'll be together, remember that Someday you'll be sleeping in my arms Someday we'll be together, don't forget that Someday you'll be astounded by our love Someday the right moment will come Someday we'll be together Someday the right moment will come Someday the two of us will be together

No comments:

Post a Comment